This Ramadan we went on a journey across England and beyond. With Covid19 Restrictions still in place, we once again went virtual.
people took part in the virtual Interfaith Iftar series in the UK. The events brought together all of the UK’s major Faith and Political leaders including:
- HRH The Prince of Wales
- Chief Rabbi Mirvis
- Cardinal Vincent Nichols
- Bishop of London
- Imam Mahmoud OBE
- Rt Hon Dominic Raab MP Foreign Secretary
- Angela Rayner Deputy Leader of the Opposition
- Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP Heath Secretary
- Rt Hon Lucy Frazer QC, Solicitor General
- Baroness Amos
- Baroness Verma
- Yael Lempert, US Charge d’Affaires
- Dr Zaf, leading sports medical expert
Overall, the Iftar series involved more than 80 panelists, representing all faiths and none.